Commonly used copper sleeve material composition and characteristics are as follows:
1. ZCuSn6Zn6Pb3, ZCuSn5Zn5Pb5. It can be used to manufacture wear-resistant parts such as bushings, gears, worm gears, etc. working under medium load and speed.
2. ZCuSn10P1. This is a typical tin-phosphor bronze with high hardness and wear resistance. It can be used to manufacture heavy-load, high-speed and high-temperature working parts. Jiashan copper sleeves are subjected to strong friction parts such as connecting rod bushings, gears, Worm gear etc.
3. ZCuAl9Mn2, ZCuAl9Fe4. Aluminum bronze has high strength, high density and stable chemical properties. Commonly used in valve bodies, worm gears, nuts, pipe fittings, etc.
4. ZCuZn25Al6Fe3Mn3. High-strength aluminum brass, the highest strength among special brass. It has high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance, moderate plasticity and good corrosion resistance. Therefore, it is used to cast high-load wear-resistant weight on heavy machinery
5. ZCuSn10Pb1. High hardness, excellent wear resistance, not easy to produce a seizure phenomenon, good casting performance and cutting performance, and good corrosion resistance in the atmosphere and fresh water. It can be used for wear-resistant parts working under high load (below 20Mpa) and high sliding speed (8m / s), such as connecting rod, bushing, bush, gear, worm gear, etc.
6. ZCuSn10Pb5. Corrosion resistance, especially for dilute sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and fatty acids. Structural materials, corrosion-resistant and acid-resistant accessories, crusher bushings, bushings.
7. ZCuPb10Sn10. Good lubricity, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, suitable for bimetallic casting materials. Vehicle bearings, internal combustion engine bimetallic bushes with a peak load of 100Mpa, as well as piston pin sleeves, friction plates, etc.