In the process of production and maintenance of industrial equipment, sliding bearings are often used in the process of production and maintenance. The grease used in different working conditions is different. Now, the morning Han bearing takes you to understand how to choose the grease of sliding bearing under various working conditions.
(1) when bearing load is large and the speed is low, grease with small cone penetration should be selected, otherwise large cone penetration should be chosen. High speed bearings adopt grease with small cone penetration and good mechanical stability. Special attention should be paid to the viscosity of the base oil of the grease.
(2) the drop point of the selected grease is generally higher than the working temperature of 20-30 C. In the case of continuous operation at high temperature, it should not exceed the allowable temperature range of the grease.
(3) when sliding bearings work in
water or humid environment, calcium based, aluminum based or lithium based grease with good water resistance should be selected.
(4) choose the lubricating grease with good adhesion.
2, the choice of grease for sliding bearings:
The load is less than 1MPa, the circumference speed of the axle neck is 1m/s, the maximum working temperature is 75 degrees, and 3 calcium base grease is selected.
Load 1-6.5MPa, neck circumference speed 0.5-5m/s, maximum working temperature 55 C, choose 2 calcium base grease.
The load is > 6.5MPa, the circumference speed of 0.5m/s is below 0.5m/s, the maximum working temperature is 75 degrees, and calcium base grease is chosen.
The load is less than 6.5MPa, the circumference speed of axle neck is 0.5-5m/s, the maximum working temperature is 120 degrees centigrade, 2 lithium grease is chosen.
The load is > 6.5MPa, the circumference speed of 0.5m/s is below 0.5m/s, the highest working temperature is 110 degrees, and calcium sodium sodium grease is chosen.
Load 1-6.5MPa, neck circumference speed 1m/s below, the highest working temperature is 50-100 degrees centigrade, choose 2 lithium grease.
Load > 5MPa axis circumference speed 0.5m/s, maximum working temperature 60 centigrade, choose 2 calender grease.
In wet environment, calcium sodium grease should be considered when the temperature is 75-120 degrees. Under humid conditions, the working temperature is below 75 C, and there is no calcium base grease of 3 or aluminum base grease. Lithium grease or barium grease can be used when working temperature is 110-120. When concentrated in lubrication, the consistency is smaller.
3. The lubrication period of lubricating grease for sliding bearings:
Accidental work, unimportant parts: shaft speed less than 200r/min, lubrication cycle 5 days, shaft speed > 200r/min, lubrication cycle 3 days.
Intermittent work: shaft speed is less than 200r/min, lubrication cycle is 2 days, shaft speed is 200r/min, lubrication cycle is 1 days.
Working continuously, the working temperature is less than 40 degrees C: the shaft speed is less than 200r/min, the lubrication cycle is 1 days, the shaft speed is 200r/min, and the lubrication cycle is once a class.
Continuous work, working temperature 40-100 degrees: shaft speed less than 200r/min, lubrication cycle once a class; shaft speed > 200r/min, lubrication cycle two times a class.
JIASHAN JINGYE IMPORT EXPORT CO., LTD