Graphite Copper Sleeve—It is a self-lubricating copper sleeve with high strength copper alloy as the base and graphite as the lubricant. Some customers call it a copper sleeve with black spots. This new type of product can completely replace the method of filling oil through the oil tank. Traditional copper bushing for lubrication.
The oil groove copper sleeve needs regular oil maintenance during use to ensure its lubricity. If the oil groove copper sleeve is not maintained for a long time and the lubrication effect is lost, the friction coefficient of the copper sleeve will increase accordingly, and the amount of wear will be large. Furthermore, the oil groove copper sleeve is not easy to use in high temperature environment, and improper processing of the oil groove burr will cause damage to the shaft. The graphite copper sleeve produced by Chenhan Bearing has the following characteristics:
1. No need to add additional lubricating oil or grease as lubricant.
2. It can operate normally at a high temperature of 300 °, and there will be no burning of tiles and shafts.
3. The graphite copper sleeve itself does not need to open an oil groove. The graphite inlaid through its matrix forms an oil film during operation to play a self-lubricating role, and can protect the shaft from being strained.
4. Strong compression resistance, high load, high hardness and low coefficient of friction.
5. High precision and good running performance.
6, suitable for reciprocating, rotating, swaying and intermittent motion and other occasions where the formation of oil film is difficult.