Anti-Vibration Rubber Bushing for Machinery Automotive
Piston pin bushing: The new piston design has become a necessary diesel fuel for the emission of legislative pollutants. These design changes lead to an increase in engine combustion chamber temperatures, and the hot tensile strength and hot hardness of the bushing become more and more...
We are a professional company which is specialized in research and development, production and sales of Oil Impregnated Bearing, SAE 783 Bimetallic Bushing, Solid Graphite Bearing. If you have any interest or requirement of our products, we always welcome you to contact us at any time. Our products are based on intelligence, automation, specialization, and refinement, and insist on independent innovation. Through years of development, we have laid a solid industry foundation and formed a strong sales network that our products have spread all over the country.
Piston pin bushing:
The new piston design has become a necessary diesel fuel for the emission of legislative pollutants. These design changes lead to an increase in engine combustion chamber temperatures, and the hot tensile strength and hot hardness of the bushing become more and more important.
Our bushings are especially suitable for strengthening the piston eye.
Two available Materials:
· High quality general polish
· Minimal relief between bearing layer and steel backing to facilitate assessment of the bond integrity.
· Fully developed and polished islands of Lead to ensure consistency of comparative analysis with standards.
· High quality general polish.
· Minimal relief between bearing layer, intermediate foil and steel backing in order to facilitate assessment of the bond integrity.
· Also to ensure consistent comparative analysis of type, size and distribution of different phases present in the range of alloys.
These principles today more than ever form the basis of our success as an internationally active mid-size corporation for Anti-Vibration Rubber Bushing for Machinery Automotive. We welcome new and old customers to contact us by phone or send us inquiries by mail for future business relationships and achieving mutual success. We have introduced and cultivated a group of professional, high-quality, innovative technical elites.